Faculty Level Exchange Programme
Students studying in one of the following faculties may also consider joining the exchange programmes provided by their faculty. Whether you can apply for both HKUWW and faculty exchange programmes depends on your faculty's policy.
- Faculty of Architecture
Faculty of Arts
- School of Modern Languages and Cultures - Department of Japanese Studies
- For any enquiry regarding the Faculty of Arts Faculty level Exchange Programme, please contact Mr. Cyrus Chan (Tel: 39174984 /email: email@example.com) in the Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Business & Economics
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Students from Faculty of Buiness and Economics are not allowed to apply for both HKUWW and the Faculty exchange programme.
- Students from Faculty of Law should apply through Faculty exchange programme if they need to study law courses during exchange study.
- Students from Faculty of Engineering should only apply through Facutly exchange programme for the institutions which are partners of both OISE (HKUWW) and the Facutly exchange programme.