Step 1: Registration
- Create a personal application account.
- Choose the "International Admissions Scheme / Non-JUPAS Admissions Scheme" option.
- Read the declaration and click ACCEPT to continue.
- Enter your e-mail address, personal particulars, and a password to create an account.
- The registration confirmation will be sent to your registered e-mail with the University. You may also print a copy of the registration confirmation page for your own record.
Step 2: Completing the Application Form
- Login to the application system with your registered e-mail address and password.
- Complete the online application form following the instructions (General Information and Instructions).
- To avoid losing your data, always click SAVE and CONTINUE at the bottom of each page before proceeding to the next section.
When filling out the "Personal Statement" section, you can either type your essay directly into the space provided or prepare it using a text editor or a word processor and then copy and paste it to the space provided.
The form should be completed within 14 days or by the deadline for application, whichever is the earlier.
Step 3: Payment of Application Fee
- Check if you have filled in all relevant sections before making payment. Once you have paid the application fee of HK$450 ($750 for late application) by credit card, your application is finalized and you will not be permitted to make any further changes.
Please submit your application early so as to avoid system congestion near the deadline.
Your application is not complete until you have paid the application fee online
Step 4: Printing the Final Report
- After successful online payment, a final report of your application will be displayed which contains an APPLICATION NUMBER, a PAYMENT INVOICE NUMBER, a PAYMENT REFERENCE NUMBER and a PAYMENT APPROVAL CODE.
- Save or print a copy of this final report for your own record. You will be required to quote your application number in all future enquiries.
Step 5: Uploading your Supporting Documents
- Upon successful submission of your online application, please login to your admission account and upload your supporting documents using the Online Document Upload System for the University’s preliminary consideration.
- Please note that you are not required to submit hard copy and / or certified copy of your documents to the University during the application stage. You will be informed of the procedures on how to submit hard copy and / or certified copy of your documents in the letter of offer when you are given an offer later.