One-stop-shop Admission Information for 2014 JUPAS Candidates
We aim to provide you at this website with short-cuts to information that are most relevant to your consideration at this point of time.
From time to time, we will post updated information of HKU that will help you with the selection of JUPAS programme choices, stay tuned!
If you wish to hear from our students about their study life experience at HKU, please click here.
- HKU is planning to admit more JUPAS students in 2014 than previously, and expect that about 40% of the students admitted will have a Best-5 score of 29 and above, and the remaining 60% will have a score between 22 and 28. Read more…
- Updated Admission Information for 2014 JUPAS Admissions is avaliable now!
- JUPAS candidates are welcome to visit The Architecture Degree Show. (June 21, 2014 – July 2, 2014)