About the Programme
Sun Yat-sen University will organize this summer school (Chinese name: 中山大學2018年國境外學生暑期班) scheduled for July 23 - August 4, 2018. Please click here and refer to the poster for more information.
- All full-time HKU undergraduate and postgraduate students are welcome to apply.
- As requested by the host institution, priority will be given to local students.
- Applicants should possess valid travelling document and/or entry permit for entering Mainland China.
- English speaking applicants are welcome.
Participants should guarantee full participation in the Programme, and are required to submit the following documents to China Affairs Office within 10 days after the completion of the programme:
- Experience sharing (300 words in English and 300 words in Chinese) and Survey
- 5 photographs taken during the participation of the programme
(*Creative sharing and photos will be used in the University publication or website for promotion).
For details, please check Report Submission page.
- As the programme is sponsored by HKU “China 1,000 Exchange Programme”, programme fee and local accommodation are covered and to be provided by the host institution (Remark: only applicable to Hong Kong local students; non-local students have to pay full costs except tuition fee).
- Participants are responsible for other expenses, including but not limited to the transportation to the Mainland host institution, travel insurance, souvenirs, and meals.
- HKU will provide basic overseas travel insurance to participants who are successfully nominated by China Affairs Office. Participants are strongly recommended to make extra travel insurance arrangement according to individual needs, especially for those who wish to advance or extend their stay in the destination(s). For the university coverage, please refer to the policy for undergraduates and postgraduates provided by Finance and Enterprise Office for reference.
Please follow these steps:
- Make sure you have read through the details and meet all of the programme requirements.
- Complete online registration and upload all the required documents, then click “Submit”.
(Please be noted that no information/document(s) uploaded can be changed once the application is submitted.)
- Shortlisted candidates generally receive an invitation of interview/ result of application within 10 working days after the application deadline.
For any enquiries, please contact China Affairs Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
(last updated on 7/3/2018)