About the Programme
Beihang University will organize this summer school scheduled for July 3 -28, 2017, and the application is now open. Please click here or refer to admission brochure for more information.
- All full-time HKU undergraduate and postgraduate students are welcome to apply.
- Applicants should possess valid travelling document and/or entry permit for entering Mainland China.
- English speaking applicants are welcome.
Participants should guarantee full participation in the Programme, and are required to submit the following documents to China Affairs Office within 10 days after the completion of the programme:
- Experience sharing (at least 300 words in both English and Chinese).
- 5 photographs taken during the participation of the programme
(*Creative sharing and photos will be used in the University publication or website for promotion).
For details, please check Report Submission page.
- As sponsored by the host institution, the application fee, tuition fee, airport pick-up service fee, accomodation and three local cultre immersion activities are covered and to be provided by the host institution.
- Participants are responsible for other expenses, including but not limited to the transportation to the Mainland host institution, travel insurance, souvenirs, and meals.
(Important Note to Students: acutal fee and payments are subject to change by the host insitution)
- HKU will provide basic overseas travel insurance to participants who are successfully nominated by China Affairs Office. Participants are strongly recommended to make extra travel insurance arrangement according to individual needs, especially for those who wish to advance or extend their stay in the destination(s). For the university coverage, please refer to the policy for undergraduates and postgraduates provided by Finance and Enterprise Office for reference.
Please follow these steps:
- Make sure you have read through the details and meet all of the programme requirements.
- Complete online registration and upload all the required documents, then click “Submit”.
(Please be noted that no information/document(s) uploaded can be changed once the application is submitted.)
- Shortlisted candidates generally receive an invitation of interview within 15 working days after the application deadline.
For any enquiries, please contact China Affairs Office at email@example.com
(last updated on 03/07/2017)