About the Programme
Fudan University will organize this programme (Chinese Name: 2019年港澳大學生生態旅遊服務學習 ) scheduled for July 3 - 14, 2019. Please refer to the programme introduction for more information. The itinerary is subject to final decisions of the host institution.
- ONLY HKU full-time LOCAL undergraduate and postgraduate students are welcome to apply during the re-open application period.
- Applicants should possess valid travelling document and/or entry permit for entering Mainland China.
- Applicants should be able to write, read and communicate in Putonghua as the programme activities will be conducted exclusively in Putonghua.
Participants should guarantee full participation in the Programme, and are required to submit the following documents to China Affairs Office within 10 days after the completion of the programme:
- Experience sharing (300 words in both English and Chinese) and Survey
- 5 photographs taken during the participation of the programme
(*Creative sharing and photos will be used in the University publication or website for promotion).
For details, please check Report Submission page.
- As the programme is sponsored by the host organization, programme fee, local accommodation, and local transportation expenses are covered and to be provided by the host institution.
- Participants are responsible for the transportation between Hong Kong and Mainland, as well as other expenses, including but not limited to travel insurance, souvenirs, and meals.
- Participants are strongly recommended to purchase travel insurance according to personal needs, especially for those who wish to extend their stay in the destination(s). For the university coverage, please refer to the policy for undergraduates and postgraduates provided by Finance and Enterprise Office for reference.
Please follow these steps:
- Make sure you have read through the details and meet all of the programme requirements.
- Complete online registration and upload all the required documents, then click “Submit”.
(Please be noted that no information/document(s) uploaded can be changed once the application is submitted.)
- Shortlisted candidates generally receive an invitation of interview/ result of application within 10 working days after the application deadline.
For any enquiries, please contact China Affairs Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Last updated on 08/05/2019)