Overseas Chinese Affairs Office of the Fujian Government, the Fujian Overseas Exchanges Association, and Chinese Martial Arts Club, HKUSU.
October during Reading Week
To be announced
The programme is organised by the Overseas Chinese Affairs Office of the Fujian Government (福建省政府僑務辦公室), and the Fujian Overseas Exchanges Association (福建省海外交流協會); in collaboration with the Chinese Martial Arts Club, HKUSU. It will be scheduled for the Reading Week in October, 2017. Please refer to the itinerary for the tentative arrangement.
1. All full-time HKU undergraduate students are welcome to apply. Students with backgrounds in History, Chinese History and China Studies shall receive priority in consideration. Local students are also granted priority.
2. All selected applicants are subject to the interviewing process held immediately after the application period. The interview is instrumental in deciding the applicant's success in applying for the programme.
3. Applicants should possess valid travelling document and/or entry permit for entering Mainland China.
4. Applicants should be able to write, read and communicate in Putonghua as the programme activities will be conducted exclusively in Putonghua.
Participants should guarantee full participation in the Programme, and are required to submit the following documents to Chinese Martial Arts Club, HKUSU within 10 days after the completion of the programme:
* Experience sharing (at least 300 words in either English or Chinese).
* 5 photographs taken during the participation of the programme (*Creative sharing and photos will be used in the University publication or website for promotion).
1. Programme fee, local accommodation and local transportation expenses are covered and to be provided by the host institution.
2. Participants are responsible for other expenses, including but not limited to the transportation to the Mainland host institution, travel insurance, souvenirs, and meals.
To be announced later
For any enquiries, please contact Chinese Martial Arts Club, HKUSU's executive committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(last updated on 06/05/2017)
"Silk Road" History and Culture Experience CampDetails
Chinese History and Cultural Identity ProgrammeDetails
Three Gorges Cultural CampDetails
Huxiang Cultural Tour 2017Details
Youth Fujian Exchange Tour 2017Details
History of Silk Road Summer CampDetails
Zhejiang Cultural Tour 2017Details
Chinese History Exploration Camp 2017Details
Fujian-Xian Cultural Summer Camp 2017Details
Guangzhou - Batam Silk Road Cultural TourDetails
South China Normal University: Cultural Summer Camp 2017 [FULL]Details
Summer Excursion to Yunnan 2017 [FULL]Details
Yunnan and Yi Culture Tour [FULL]Details
Chongqing and Bayu Summer Camp 2017 [FULL]Details
Nanjing Craft and Culture Tour 2017 [FULL]Details
Lijiang Craft and Culture Tour 2017 [FULL]Details
Lingnan Cultural Tour 2017 [FULL]Details
Bayu Cultural Camp 2017 [FULL]Details
Summer Camp in Three Gorges 2017 [FULL]Details
Discover Lingnan and Huxiang Culture 2017 [FULL]Details
Visiting Silk Road 2017 [FULL]Details
Tradition and Modernity of Chinese Culture 2017 [FULL]Details
Cultural & Entrepreneurship Camp 2017 [FULL]Details
Beihang University Air & Space Summer Camp 2017Details
Exploring LilacSat in Harbin 2017 [FULL]Details
Harbin-Dalian-Weihai Joint University Summer Camp [FULL]Details
2017 Summer Excurison to Harbin & Blagoveshchensk [FULL]Details
2017 Summer Excurison to Harbin & Khabarovsk [FULL]Details
2017 Summer Excurison to Harbin & Vladivostok [FULL]Details
Xian Cultural Exchange Programme 2017 [FULL]Details
Belt and Road, Past and Present 2017 [FULL]Details