About the Internship
Guangzhou Municipal Human Resources and Social Security Bureau is inviting applications from HKU students for their internship opportunity. Please read the job decription for more information.
- All full-time HKU undergraduate and postgraduate students are welcome to apply.
- As requested by the host institution, priority will be given to local students.
- Applicants should possess valid travelling document and/or entry permit for entering Mainland China.
- Applicants should be able to write, read and communicate in Putonghua as the internship will be conducted exclusively in Putonghua.
Participants should guarantee full participation in the Internship, and are required to submit the following documents to China Affairs Office within 10 days after the completion of the programme:
- Experience sharing (300 words in English and 300 words in Chinese) and Survey
- 5 photographs taken during the participation of the programme
(*Creative sharing and photos will be used in the University publication or website for promotion).
For details, please check Report Submission page.
- As sponsored by the host organization, local accommodation is provided.
- Participants are responsible for other expenses, including but not limited to the transportation to the Mainland host institution, local transportation expenses, travel insurance, souvenirs, and meals.
- HKU will provide basic overseas travel insurance to participants who are successfully nominated by China Affairs Office. Participants are strongly recommended to make extra travel insurance arrangement according to individual needs, especially for those who wish to advance or extend their stay in the destination(s). For the university coverage, please refer to the policy for undergraduates and postgraduates provided by Finance and Enterprise Office for reference.
Please follow these steps:
- Make sure you have read through the details and meet all of the programme requirements.
- Send an email to China Vision (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject "Application For Summer Internship Programme in Guangzhou (2017/18)" and write down the English full name, University No., HKU Email, Telephone Number.
- Shortlisted candidates generally receive an invitation of interview/ result of application within 10 working days after the application deadline.
For any enquiries, please contact China Affairs Office at email@example.com
(Updated on 2/5/2018)