NEW China Vision Summer Programme
Shanghai-Hong Kong University Alliance: 2019 Leadership Camp in Shanghai
Chinese Programme Name
Shanghai-Hong Kong University Alliance
August 24 - 31, 2019
July 11, 2019
About the Programme
Shanghai-Hong Kong University Alliance will organize this programme (Chinese Name: 滬港大學聯盟暑期學校中國青年領袖研習營) scheduled for August 24 - 31, 2019. Please refer to the programme itinerary for more information. The itinerary is subject to final decisions of the host organization.
- All HKU full-time undergraduate and postgraduate students are welcome to apply.
- As requested by the host organization, priority will be given to local students.
- Applicants should possess valid travelling document and/or entry permit for entering Mainland China.
- Applicants should be able to write, read and communicate in Putonghua as the programme activities will be conducted exclusively in Putonghua.
Participants should guarantee full participation in the Programme, and are required to submit the following documents to China Affairs Office within 10 days after the completion of the programme:
- Experience sharing (300 words in both English and Chinese) and Survey
- 5 photographs taken during the participation of the programme
(*Creative sharing and photos will be used in the University publication or website for promotion).
For details, please check Report Submission page.
- As the programme is sponsored by the host organization, the following items are covered and to be provided.
- Programme fee
- Transportation between Hong Kong and Mainland (Host organization will bulk purchase the flight tickets for all participants uniformly.)
- Local accommodation and meals
- Local transportation expenses
- Participants are strongly recommended to purchase travel insurance according to personal needs, especially for those who wish to extend their stay in the destination(s). For the university coverage, please refer to the policy for undergraduates and postgraduates provided by Finance and Enterprise Office for reference.
Please follow these steps:
- Make sure you have read through the details and meet all of the programme requirements.
- Complete online registration and upload all the required documents, then click “Submit”.
(Please be noted that no information/document(s) uploaded can be changed once the application is submitted.)
- Shortlisted candidates generally receive an invitation of interview/ result of application within 10 working days after the application deadline.
For any enquiries, please contact China Affairs Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go Forth and Learn ------ Go Forth and Explore ------ Go Forth and Experience
For Your Unique Journey in Mainland China!
Last updated on 04/07/2019