CHINA YOUTH LEADERS FOUNDATION &
HONG KONG LIFE PLANNING ASSOCIATION
Late July to August, 2018
About the Programme
The programme is organized by CHINA YOUTH LEADERS FOUNDATION and HONG KONG LIFE PLANNING ASSOCIATION. It will be scheduled in July and August in 2018. Please refer to the poster and www.lpahk.org for the details and tentative arrangement.
- Full-time local undergraduate and postgraduate students are welcome to apply.
- Each team consists of 4 students; 2 of them must be Hong Kong permanent resident.
- All candidates are subject to the organizer’s selection process.
- Applicants should possess valid travelling document and/or entry permit for entering Mainland China.
- Applicants should be able to write, read and communicate in Putonghua as the programme activities will be conducted exclusively in Putonghua.
- Applicants should provide all the required information accurately and hand in the programme fee within the specified date.
Participants should guarantee full participation in the Programme (including visit, exchange, training, etc) and the following preparation activities:
- Research Workshop I – Late February 2018
- Research Workshop II – Mid May 2018
- Launch Ceremony – June 2018
- Mainland Training Programme – Late July 2018
- Project Conduction Period – August 2018
- Submit research report – August 31, 2018
- Submit Research Exhibition Design – Mid September 2018
- Post Trip Presentation – Mid September 2018
Participants are required to submit documents and attend the post trip sharing after the completion of the programme. Detailed instruction will be announced.
The organizers reserve the right to disallow/disqualify any participant who fails to compile the rules.
Each team will receive a max. of $20,000 sponsorship.
- Online Application Link: https://goo.gl/nemxmG (Deadline: December 10, 2017)
- Download Proposal Template: https://goo.gl/K8CnKX
- Email the complete proposal with copies of student ID card to firstname.lastname@example.org (Deadline: January 7, 2018)
For any enquiries, please contact by all at 6672 0516.