- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/the-return-of-hong-kongs-car-nameplates/ ROUND 2: Spend a good amount of time in Hong Kong, and you won't help but notice the intriguing customised Hong Kong car nameplates many automobiles sport. The Return of Hong Kong's Car Nameplates The Return of Hong Kong's Car Nameplates
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/minorities-at-hku-4-trimmy-the-sri-lankan/ Arriving in Hong Kong when he was 11 years old, Trimmy at first found it difficult to get to know Hong Kongers. After he became one of three foreigners in an otherwise Chinese class he had to work out how to build relationships. Now he is full of good advice for those coming to study in Hong Kong, which starts with not being shy.
Minorities at HKU #4 – Thrimendra the Sri Lankan Minorities at HKU #4 – Trimmy the Sri Lankan
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/%e9%80%9a%e9%a1%b6-tong-deng/ The 通頂 [All-nighter] Diaries
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/end-of-an-era/ Doors are always closing and opening, and the rush of adrenaline you get when you squeeze through a closing door to a different place with different people is so worth it.
By Kanika Bali End of an Era End of an Era
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/hong-kong-car-nameplates-are-the-best/ Spend a good amount of time in Hong Kong, and you won't help but notice the intriguing customised Hong Kong car nameplates many automobiles sport. Hong Kong Car Nameplates are the Best Hong Kong Car Nameplates are the Best
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/lee-kuan-yew-a-tribute/ Singapore’s founding father, and first PM, Mr Lee Kuan Yew passed away on 23 March. This is a tribute to his life, and the impact he made. Lee Kuan Yew - A Tribute Lee Kuan Yew - A Tribute
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/social-media-experiment-deleting-the-facebook-app/ Living the life without that tiny blue icon on your phone. Social Media Experiment: A Month Without the Facebook App Social Media Experiment: Deleting the Facebook App
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/i-adjusted-to-hku-by/ ...making friends for life. I adjusted to HKU by… I adjusted to HKU by…
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/what-your-favourite-hku-restaurant-says-about-you/ Click here and find out now! What Your Favourite HKU Restaurant Says About You What Your Favourite HKU Restaurant Says About You
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/ngo-lok-jong-la/ HKU's common phrase - Ngo Lok Jong la!
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/hku-celebrates-holi-photos/ HKU's Reading Week this year was welcomed on Monday by Holi: India's most vibrant festival. Celebrating Holi is simple: there is coloured powder, there is water (or beer, or any liquid there is, really…), and there are people. There are no rules. HKU Celebrates Holi - Photos HKU Celebrates Holi - Photos
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/the-road-to-recovery-coming-to-terms-with-depression/ On getting help and getting back on my feet The Road To Recovery: Coming to Terms with Depression The Road To Recovery: Coming to Terms with Depression
The excellence in Hong Kong's car nameplates continues. I've continued to keep a close eye on interesting nameplates, and once again, I was not disappointed. Thanks to everyone who has helped...READ MORE
"Living in New York City is like dating a comedian: fun while it lasts, but when it's over, man, is it over." I came across this quote the other day and it took me a split second to realize that...READ MORE
It’s 5.53 in the morning and I can see the dark night sky turning a faded blue as a new day begins. The birds outside are chirping happily and people are starting to wake up for school, work, going...READ MORE
Arriving in Hong Kong when he was 11 years old, Trimmy at first found it difficult to get to know Hong Kongers. After he became one of three foreigners in an otherwise Chinese class, he had to work...READ MORE
Meeting people on campus, a picture a time.
Heey Jin Kim
Writing about small me taking on the big world.
The city gets curiouser and curiouser as I take you down the rabbit hole.
"And that's all I have to say about that." - Forrest Gump, 1994