- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/exchange-czesc-international-youth-exchange-programme/ #exchange Cześć! -International Youth Exchange Programme #exchange Cześć! -International Youth Exchange Programme
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/explore-otaku-culture-in-hk/ Explore Otaku Culture in HK! Explore Otaku Culture in HK!
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/halloween-month-special-my-favourite-horror-movies-2/ Halloween Month Special: My Favourite Horror Movies! Halloween Month Special: My Favourite Horror Movies!
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/leaving-california-a-summer-odyssey-on-wheels/ Leaving California: A Summer Odyssey on Wheels
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/10-signs-its-the-last-month-before-school-starts/ 10 Signs it’s the Last Month Before School Starts 10 Signs it’s the Last Month Before School Starts
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/5-reasons-to-start-dip-pen-calligraphy/ #lifestyle 5 reasons to start dip pen calligraphy #lifestyle 5 reasons to start dip pen calligraphy
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/playlist-july-no-hablo-ingles-non-english-songs-month/ Playlist July; No Hablo Ingles... Non-English Songs Month Playlist July; No Hablo Ingles... Non-English Songs Month
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/beyond-boundaries/ When I joined the HKU cricket team, I saw myself playing along with the Pakistani players in the same unit. Surprisingly or not, we have the same meals, same dressing sense and similar appearances with an intense passion for the sport. Beyond Boundaries Beyond Boundaries
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/foodaroundhku-teakha-kitchen-through-a-cup-of-tea-you-see-the-world/ #foodaroundHKU teakha kitchen –“through a cup of tea, you see the world” #foodaroundHKU teakha kitchen
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/a-heartfelt-letter-of-thanks-to-disney-pixar/ Ａ A Heartfelt Letter of Thanks To Disney-Pixar A heartfelt review of Disney movie
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/relax-and-reboot/ Relax and Recharge We made it to April！
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/10-signs-youre-from-the-hku-faculty-of-business-and-economics-fbe/ 10 Signs you’re from the HKU Faculty of Business and Economics (FBE) 10 Signs you’re from the FBE
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/on-the-water-with-hku-sailing-club/ HKU Sailing Club was founded last September to serve a growing number of sailors at HKU – students, staff and alumni alike. The club promotes sailing at HKU by providing resources and opportunities to those who have never sailed before and also those who would like to sail again. On the water with HKU Sailing Club On the water with HKU Sailing Club
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/sciencespo-hku-double-degree-hear-from-the-students/ Hear from the students! SciencesPo & HKU Dual Degree: Hear from the students! SciencesPo & HKU Dual Degree
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/the-return-of-hong-kongs-car-nameplates/ ROUND 2: Spend a good amount of time in Hong Kong, and you won't help but notice the intriguing customised Hong Kong car nameplates many automobiles sport. The Return of Hong Kong's Car Nameplates The Return of Hong Kong's Car Nameplates
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/minorities-at-hku-4-trimmy-the-sri-lankan/ Arriving in Hong Kong when he was 11 years old, Trimmy at first found it difficult to get to know Hong Kongers. After he became one of three foreigners in an otherwise Chinese class he had to work out how to build relationships. Now he is full of good advice for those coming to study in Hong Kong, which starts with not being shy.
Minorities at HKU #4 – Thrimendra the Sri Lankan Minorities at HKU #4 – Trimmy the Sri Lankan
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/%e9%80%9a%e9%a1%b6-tong-deng/ The 通頂 [All-nighter] Diaries
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/end-of-an-era/ Doors are always closing and opening, and the rush of adrenaline you get when you squeeze through a closing door to a different place with different people is so worth it.
By Kanika Bali End of an Era End of an Era
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/social-media-experiment-deleting-the-facebook-app/ Living the life without that tiny blue icon on your phone. Social Media Experiment: A Month Without the Facebook App Social Media Experiment: Deleting the Facebook App
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/what-your-favourite-hku-restaurant-says-about-you/ Click here and find out now! What Your Favourite HKU Restaurant Says About You What Your Favourite HKU Restaurant Says About You
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/ngo-lok-jong-la/ HKU's common phrase - Ngo Lok Jong la!
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/hku-celebrates-holi-photos/ HKU's Reading Week this year was welcomed on Monday by Holi: India's most vibrant festival. Celebrating Holi is simple: there is coloured powder, there is water (or beer, or any liquid there is, really…), and there are people. There are no rules. HKU Celebrates Holi - Photos HKU Celebrates Holi - Photos
#about Cześć (hello in Polish)! The International Youth Exchange Programme (IYEP), jointly organized by the Home Affairs Bureau and the Commission on Youth, aims to provide...READ MORE
One thing I come to love about Hong Kong is that it is not just East meets West that defines the city, it is also East meets East that plays a significant role in the vibrant city's identity....READ MORE
Taking a break from writing travel blogs, this time I decided to share with you a bunch of scary flicks that ruins my sleep post watching one of them! I guess most of the movies on the list might be...READ MORE
Arriving in Hong Kong when he was 11 years old, Trimmy at first found it difficult to get to know Hong Kongers. After he became one of three foreigners in an otherwise Chinese class, he had to work...READ MORE