- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/interview-with-shax/ Interview with Shax Theatre Group: Shakespeare’s Love’s Labour’s Lost Interview with STG
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/hku-weekend/ HKU Weekend Weekend planning?
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/residential-college-a-guide-2/ Residential College: A Guide
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/hku-professor-series-prof-joseph-chan/ HKU Professor series- Prof. Joseph Chan
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/is-the-student-union-internationally-inclusive/ Is The Student Union Internationally Inclusive? Is The Student Union Internationally Inclusive?
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/3-ways-to-get-to-the-peak-from-hku/ 3 Ways to Get to The Peak from HKU 3 Ways to Get to The Peak from HKU
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/how-does-average-hku-students-spend-their-time-during-a-semester/ How Do HKU Students on Average Spend Their Time During a Semester? How Do HKU Students on Average Spend Their Time During a Semester?
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/tips-on-tops-6-roof-tops-to-discover-in-hku/ Tips on Tops: 6 Roof-Tops to Discover in HKU Tips on Tops: 6 Roof-Tops to Discover in HKU
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/foodaroundhku-teakha-kitchen-through-a-cup-of-tea-you-see-the-world/ #foodaroundHKU teakha kitchen –“through a cup of tea, you see the world” #foodaroundHKU teakha kitchen
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/a-heartfelt-letter-of-thanks-to-disney-pixar/ Ａ A Heartfelt Letter of Thanks To Disney-Pixar A heartfelt review of Disney movie
(From left to right: Rosalind Wong, Ho Fung Tang, Celeste Wong, Simon Sharma, Annabelle Chan, Winnie Wang) For the past 7 years, Shax Theatre Group has performed Shakespeare’s plays for...READ MORE
“What did you do in your weekend?” is a common start for a conversation. So after talking a lot about our weekends with my friends, I found that they can mainly be categorized into four...READ MORE
Residential College: A Guide Before coming to HKU, I remembered feeling confused at the selection of seemingly similar options of university housing. To me, Swire Hall and Ricci Hall were...READ MORE
Someone who used to be a child and wants to be a child forever. Keeping my mind light brings me heavy progress. I am a mainland girl who now studies Economics and Finance at HKU.
we seldom forget that imagination gives birth to reality. Embrace your imagination to make it your reality.
Delia von Pflug
I enjoy swimming in the cold open sea, running through concrete jungles and real jungles, and practicing other ways to master my mind.
Heey Jin Kim
Writing about small me taking on the big world.
Law and literature student at HKU.
An aspiring-to-be-published writer and poet. ENFP 4w3 if you are into typology. Moonchild. (I know horoscope is arbitrary, but I like the romantic sense of your life being coincidentally linked with a specific position of the otherwise far-fetched constellations.) I breathe Yoga. I feed on poetry and Jazz, mostly Pablo Neruda and Ella Fitzgerald. Oops that might be a lie because I occasionally sip life out of coffee and breathe soul out of chocolate or actually some fruit-flavored alcohol here and there... My spirit animal is Audrey Hepburn especially in Breakfast at Tiffany's.
Mohith M Varma
Seemingly drifted away by the wayward wind, my stories find home.
Freshman studying Biological Sciences and History. Former Texan (well still am in spirit) A Proud Hufflepuff!
Uncovering hidden wonders, one day at a time
I am a 2nd Year undergraduate majoring in Biochemistry, aiming to unravel the secret of life. I love philosophy and debating.
I pine for puns I never pen.
Born and raised in Hong Kong. Passionate about journalism and public speaking. Loves travel, dance and talk shows!
A third year student at the University of Hong Kong, studying Politics and Public Administration, Psychology and Journalism. She loves to explore and lives for good food and music. To sum up: a major foodie, climate change advocate, and wannabe workaholic.
I'm a third year undergraduate majoring in Economics and Finance from Malaysia
Freshman studying at HKU, planning on pursuing a major in Psychology. Spends time avoiding cooking/ laundry/ doing the dishes, and all-round just wriggling out of responsibilities that come with adulthood.
#Freshman# #Science major but non-Science character# #Love dancing and observing the world# #New blogger in hKUDOS#