- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/i-adjusted-to-hku-by/ I adjusted to HKU by…
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/what-your-favourite-hku-restaurant-says-about-you/ Click here and find out now! What Your Favourite HKU Restaurant Says About You What Your Favourite HKU Restaurant Says About You
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/beijing-video-diary/ In search of old Peking. And yes, I filmed in Tiananmen Square, very rebellious, I know. Beijing Video Diary Beijing Video Diary
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/ngo-lok-jong-la/ HKU's common phrase - Ngo Lok Jong la!
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/hku-celebrates-holi-photos/ HKU's Reading Week this year was welcomed on Monday by Holi: India's most vibrant festival. Celebrating Holi is simple: there is coloured powder, there is water (or beer, or any liquid there is, really…), and there are people. There are no rules. HKU Celebrates Holi - Photos HKU Celebrates Holi - Photos
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/the-road-to-recovery-coming-to-terms-with-depression/ On getting help and getting back on my feet The Road To Recovery: Coming to Terms with Depression The Road To Recovery: Coming to Terms with Depression
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/the-sia-in-malaysia/ Heard a lot about Malaysian culture but still confused? Malaysian Night is just around the corner so drop by and meet some of the Malaysians at HKU! We'd be happy to tell you more about our beloved country! The 'Sia' in Malaysia The 'Sia' in Malaysia
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/snapshots-of-a-hku-hall-security-guard/ Meet a HKU hall's Head security guard who has nimbly picked up the art of attending to the intoxicated, the confused, the melancholic - without a glitch.
Snapshots of a HKU Hall Security Guard Snapshots of a HKU Hall Security Guard
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/why-i-love-chinese-new-year/ Because food, new clothes, and money, duh. KUNG HEY FAT CHOY!! WHY I LOVE CHINESE NEW YEAR WHY I LOVE CHINESE NEW YEAR
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/chinese-new-year-isnt-always-the-best/ The less bold and beautiful side of Chinese New Year. Chinese New Year Isn't Always the Best... CNY Isn't Always the Best...
...making friends for life. There’s a Chinese saying that goes, “远亲不如近邻,” (yuan qin bu ru jin lin) which roughly translates into, “Close-by neighbours are better than faraway...READ MORE
Bijas: You’re a rich, nature-loving individual who still thinks it is fashionable to be vegetarian/vegan (that’s so 90s; it's cooler now to be gluten-free). Recycling is your middle name and you...READ MORE
Oh My, you might be surprised! Look on a Hong Kong subway map, and Tseung Kwan O, or TKO as the locals call it, (“Where do you live?” “TKO.”) may seem a million miles away from Hong Kong...READ MORE
Studying abroad can be pretty daunting. If you’re coming to Hong Kong University this summer for the first time, this guide will help you to get settled down, the fastest, cheapest, and the most...READ MORE
People have asked me about what I have done when I was in Israel/Palestine. The truth is, I didn’t do much. It was a three-week trip and I have stayed in Jerusalem most of the time except for one...READ MORE
Meeting people on campus, a picture a time.
Heey Jin Kim
Writing about small me taking on the big world.
The city gets curiouser and curiouser as I take you down the rabbit hole.
"And that's all I have to say about that." - Forrest Gump, 1994