- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/idiosyncrasies-of-academic-writing/ Idiosyncrasies of Academic Writing
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/taking-a-language-course-in-hku-chinese-for-all/ Taking A Language Course in HKU: Chinese for All
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/10-signs-semester-break-is-near/ December break countdown begins. 10 Signs Semester Break is Near Last few weeks before freedom awaits us!
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/3-important-facts-you-need-to-know-about-the-hku-student-ambassador-scheme/ 3 important facts you need to know about the HKU Student Ambassador Scheme 3 important facts you need to know about the HKU Student Ambassador Scheme
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/hku-room-to-read-beers-for-books/ At the beginning of this month, HKU Room to Read hosted a Beers for Books event. What exactly is HKU Room to Read and Beers for Books you say? Introducing: HKU Room to Read’s Beers for Books (Drinking for Charity? Sign me up!) Introducing: HKU Room to Read’s Beers for Books
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/autumn-sonata-on-seoul-love-quietness/ Autumn Sonata: On Seoul, Love & Quietness
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/exchange-czesc-international-youth-exchange-programme/ #exchange Cześć! -International Youth Exchange Programme #exchange Cześć! -International Youth Exchange Programme
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/explore-otaku-culture-in-hk/ Explore Otaku Culture in HK! Explore Otaku Culture in HK!
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/halloween-month-special-my-favourite-horror-movies-2/ Halloween Month Special: My Favourite Horror Movies! Halloween Month Special: My Favourite Horror Movies!
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/leaving-california-a-summer-odyssey-on-wheels/ Leaving California: A Summer Odyssey on Wheels
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/10-signs-its-the-last-month-before-school-starts/ 10 Signs it’s the Last Month Before School Starts 10 Signs it’s the Last Month Before School Starts
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/5-reasons-to-start-dip-pen-calligraphy/ #lifestyle 5 reasons to start dip pen calligraphy #lifestyle 5 reasons to start dip pen calligraphy
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/playlist-july-no-hablo-ingles-non-english-songs-month/ Playlist July; No Hablo Ingles... Non-English Songs Month Playlist July; No Hablo Ingles... Non-English Songs Month
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/beyond-boundaries/ When I joined the HKU cricket team, I saw myself playing along with the Pakistani players in the same unit. Surprisingly or not, we have the same meals, same dressing sense and similar appearances with an intense passion for the sport. Beyond Boundaries Beyond Boundaries
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/foodaroundhku-teakha-kitchen-through-a-cup-of-tea-you-see-the-world/ #foodaroundHKU teakha kitchen –“through a cup of tea, you see the world” #foodaroundHKU teakha kitchen
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/a-heartfelt-letter-of-thanks-to-disney-pixar/ Ａ A Heartfelt Letter of Thanks To Disney-Pixar A heartfelt review of Disney movie
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/relax-and-reboot/ Relax and Recharge We made it to April！
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/10-signs-youre-from-the-hku-faculty-of-business-and-economics-fbe/ 10 Signs you’re from the HKU Faculty of Business and Economics (FBE) 10 Signs you’re from the FBE
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/on-the-water-with-hku-sailing-club/ HKU Sailing Club was founded last September to serve a growing number of sailors at HKU – students, staff and alumni alike. The club promotes sailing at HKU by providing resources and opportunities to those who have never sailed before and also those who would like to sail again. On the water with HKU Sailing Club On the water with HKU Sailing Club
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/sciencespo-hku-double-degree-hear-from-the-students/ Hear from the students! SciencesPo & HKU Dual Degree: Hear from the students! SciencesPo & HKU Dual Degree
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/the-return-of-hong-kongs-car-nameplates/ ROUND 2: Spend a good amount of time in Hong Kong, and you won't help but notice the intriguing customised Hong Kong car nameplates many automobiles sport. The Return of Hong Kong's Car Nameplates The Return of Hong Kong's Car Nameplates
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/minorities-at-hku-4-trimmy-the-sri-lankan/ Arriving in Hong Kong when he was 11 years old, Trimmy at first found it difficult to get to know Hong Kongers. After he became one of three foreigners in an otherwise Chinese class he had to work out how to build relationships. Now he is full of good advice for those coming to study in Hong Kong, which starts with not being shy.
Minorities at HKU #4 – Thrimendra the Sri Lankan Minorities at HKU #4 – Trimmy the Sri Lankan
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/%e9%80%9a%e9%a1%b6-tong-deng/ The 通頂 [All-nighter] Diaries
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/end-of-an-era/ Doors are always closing and opening, and the rush of adrenaline you get when you squeeze through a closing door to a different place with different people is so worth it.
By Kanika Bali End of an Era End of an Era
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/social-media-experiment-deleting-the-facebook-app/ Living the life without that tiny blue icon on your phone. Social Media Experiment: A Month Without the Facebook App Social Media Experiment: Deleting the Facebook App
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/what-your-favourite-hku-restaurant-says-about-you/ Click here and find out now! What Your Favourite HKU Restaurant Says About You What Your Favourite HKU Restaurant Says About You
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/ngo-lok-jong-la/ HKU's common phrase - Ngo Lok Jong la!
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/hku-celebrates-holi-photos/ HKU's Reading Week this year was welcomed on Monday by Holi: India's most vibrant festival. Celebrating Holi is simple: there is coloured powder, there is water (or beer, or any liquid there is, really…), and there are people. There are no rules. HKU Celebrates Holi - Photos HKU Celebrates Holi - Photos
Sometimes I wonder why it’s so challenging to preserve a structure, a narrative, to the flow of ideas in our academic papers. Why do we resist ourselves so much from drifting away into experimental...READ MORE
First thing I encountered after coming to HK was obviously the language barrier. Why do people start phone conversations with "why" (turns out "hello" in Cantonese is "wei")? What are people...READ MORE
1. You realize that you will have a month of freedom with either no plans or exciting travel plans (there is no inbetween). 2. But then, you realize you have endless term essays, group...READ MORE
3 important facts you need to know about the HKU Student Ambassador Scheme #about Quoting from the official website: “The HKU Student Ambassador (SA) scheme was initiated in 2005. Student...READ MORE
Arriving in Hong Kong when he was 11 years old, Trimmy at first found it difficult to get to know Hong Kongers. After he became one of three foreigners in an otherwise Chinese class, he had to work...READ MORE