- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/travelling-tips-for-university-voyager/ Chloe shares her tips and trips to avoid pitfalls next time you travel. 18 Travel Tips for the University Voyager 18 Travel Tips for the University Voyager
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/guilty/ Breaking the International Student Vicious Cycle Guilty Guilty
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/keep-calm-and-enjoy-brunch/ Brunch |brʌn(t)ʃ|
ORIGIN late 19th century: blend of breakfast and lunch Keep Calm & Enjoy Brunch Keep Calm & Enjoy Brunch
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/welcome-home-to-sauna-city/ An HKU homecoming exchange student's woe of returning home to life in the tropics. Welcome home to Sauna City Welcome home to Sauna City
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/stranger-in-a-strange-land-turkish-delights/ The Un-exotic-ness of Izmir, Identity crises, Google Translate, Baklavas Stranger In A Strange Land: Turkish Delights Stranger In A Strange Land: Turkish Delights
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/fifa-the-way-girls-see-it/ We find football just as interesting. Maybe even more. Or less. Fifa: The Way Girls See It Fifa: The Way Girls See It
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/hong-kong-vs-singapore/ Hong Kong is vibrant, animated and never leaves me bored, and Singapore is a comforting safety nest, warranting a different sentiment altogether. In their veins, the two cities differ from each other far more than people expect. Hong Kong vs. Singapore Hong Kong vs. Singapore
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/internship/ My CLP internship, climbing, dragon boat, and not being able to finish watching FIFA This Summer Summer
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/halls-for-me-and-you/ A glimpse into the world of halls Halls for Me... And You? Halls for Me... And You?
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/living-at-home-its-good-really/ Six points on how and why you should be living at home as a uni student, contrary to popular belief. Living at Home - it's good, really! Living at Home - it's good, really!
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/life-in-hkus-jockey-club-student-village-iii-residential-colleges/ A few insider survival tips on how to make living in the Jockey Club Student Village III just a little better. Life in HKU's Jockey Club Student Village III (Residential Colleges). Life in HKU's Jockey Club Student Village III
This article is a week or two late... or more... apologies, partly due to my two-month absence from Hong Kong. Although I was half a world away, Hong Kong’s 7 million strong population did not...READ MORE
To travel is to see the world, to explore and to learn. Yet with all that it has to offer, travelling is also full of pitfalls, even to the veterans of veterans. A tiny mistake – a lousy lodge,...READ MORE
Featured image from Google Images (Summer's half gone by now and the school year will start again soon, and thinking about the new batch of incoming students makes me reflect upon my own...READ MORE
By Helena Liande Recently, Residential Colleges has been named as HKU’s new Student Village 3. Being a fairly long-residing member (well… the my entire university life!) of R.C. Lee Hall, I...READ MORE
Meeting people on campus, a picture a time.
Heey Jin Kim
Writing about small me taking on the big world.
Blogger with a focus on the environmental disciplines.