- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/foodaroundhku-teakha-kitchen-through-a-cup-of-tea-you-see-the-world/ #foodaroundHKU teakha kitchen –“through a cup of tea, you see the world” #foodaroundHKU teakha kitchen
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/a-heartfelt-letter-of-thanks-to-disney-pixar/ Ａ A Heartfelt Letter of Thanks To Disney-Pixar A heartfelt review of Disney movie
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/relax-and-reboot/ Relax and Recharge We made it to April！
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/10-signs-youre-from-the-hku-faculty-of-business-and-economics-fbe/ 10 Signs you’re from the HKU Faculty of Business and Economics (FBE) 10 Signs you’re from the FBE
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/on-the-water-with-hku-sailing-club/ HKU Sailing Club was founded last September to serve a growing number of sailors at HKU – students, staff and alumni alike. The club promotes sailing at HKU by providing resources and opportunities to those who have never sailed before and also those who would like to sail again. On the water with HKU Sailing Club On the water with HKU Sailing Club
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/sciencespo-hku-double-degree-hear-from-the-students/ Hear from the students! SciencesPo & HKU Dual Degree: Hear from the students! SciencesPo & HKU Dual Degree
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/the-return-of-hong-kongs-car-nameplates/ ROUND 2: Spend a good amount of time in Hong Kong, and you won't help but notice the intriguing customised Hong Kong car nameplates many automobiles sport. The Return of Hong Kong's Car Nameplates The Return of Hong Kong's Car Nameplates
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/minorities-at-hku-4-trimmy-the-sri-lankan/ Arriving in Hong Kong when he was 11 years old, Trimmy at first found it difficult to get to know Hong Kongers. After he became one of three foreigners in an otherwise Chinese class he had to work out how to build relationships. Now he is full of good advice for those coming to study in Hong Kong, which starts with not being shy.
Minorities at HKU #4 – Thrimendra the Sri Lankan Minorities at HKU #4 – Trimmy the Sri Lankan
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/%e9%80%9a%e9%a1%b6-tong-deng/ The 通頂 [All-nighter] Diaries
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/end-of-an-era/ Doors are always closing and opening, and the rush of adrenaline you get when you squeeze through a closing door to a different place with different people is so worth it.
By Kanika Bali End of an Era End of an Era
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/social-media-experiment-deleting-the-facebook-app/ Living the life without that tiny blue icon on your phone. Social Media Experiment: A Month Without the Facebook App Social Media Experiment: Deleting the Facebook App
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/what-your-favourite-hku-restaurant-says-about-you/ Click here and find out now! What Your Favourite HKU Restaurant Says About You What Your Favourite HKU Restaurant Says About You
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/ngo-lok-jong-la/ HKU's common phrase - Ngo Lok Jong la!
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/hku-celebrates-holi-photos/ HKU's Reading Week this year was welcomed on Monday by Holi: India's most vibrant festival. Celebrating Holi is simple: there is coloured powder, there is water (or beer, or any liquid there is, really…), and there are people. There are no rules. HKU Celebrates Holi - Photos HKU Celebrates Holi - Photos
#about I was more than happy to know when Nana Chan, owner of teakha on Tai Ping Shan Street, has decided to bring this much-loved cafe to the HKU neighbourhood. The new branch opened as as teakha...READ MORE
Dear Disney-Pixar, In the world of creative industry where the motto is to milk the fad till it resembles Voldemort's failed rhinoplasty, you sir has been a beacon of inspiration and...READ MORE
Term paper questions, exam schedules, and midterm results are out - and you should be too. We made it to April, the last full month before reading week and finals begin. We will soon close another...READ MORE
by Pinto (Pipin) Tasdyata You have a mini heart-attack when your Trial Balance doesn’t balance and start frantically reaching for your CASIO Fx-50FH #ACCT1101 Most of your lunch...READ MORE
Arriving in Hong Kong when he was 11 years old, Trimmy at first found it difficult to get to know Hong Kongers. After he became one of three foreigners in an otherwise Chinese class, he had to work...READ MORE