- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/what-inspires-me-most/ Every day, people find beauty in what you might otherwise find ordinary - it's inspiring. What Inspires Me Most What Inspires Me Most
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/travelling-tips-for-university-voyager/ Chloe shares her tips and trips to avoid pitfalls next time you travel. 18 Travel Tips for the University Voyager 18 Travel Tips for the University Voyager
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/guilty/ Breaking the International Student Vicious Cycle Guilty Guilty
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/keep-calm-and-enjoy-brunch/ Brunch |brʌn(t)ʃ|
ORIGIN late 19th century: blend of breakfast and lunch Keep Calm & Enjoy Brunch Keep Calm & Enjoy Brunch
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/welcome-home-to-sauna-city/ An HKU homecoming exchange student's woe of returning home to life in the tropics. Welcome home to Sauna City Welcome home to Sauna City
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/stranger-in-a-strange-land-turkish-delights/ The Un-exotic-ness of Izmir, Identity crises, Google Translate, Baklavas Stranger In A Strange Land: Turkish Delights Stranger In A Strange Land: Turkish Delights
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/fifa-the-way-girls-see-it/ We find football just as interesting. Maybe even more. Or less. Fifa: The Way Girls See It Fifa: The Way Girls See It
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/hong-kong-vs-singapore/ Hong Kong is vibrant, animated and never leaves me bored, and Singapore is a comforting safety nest, warranting a different sentiment altogether. In their veins, the two cities differ from each other far more than people expect. Hong Kong vs. Singapore Hong Kong vs. Singapore
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/internship/ My CLP internship, climbing, dragon boat, and not being able to finish watching FIFA This Summer Summer
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/halls-for-me-and-you/ A glimpse into the world of halls Halls for Me... And You? Halls for Me... And You?
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/living-at-home-its-good-really/ Six points on how and why you should be living at home as a uni student, contrary to popular belief. Living at Home - it's good, really! Living at Home - it's good, really!
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/life-in-hkus-jockey-club-student-village-iii-residential-colleges/ A few insider survival tips on how to make living in the Jockey Club Student Village III just a little better. Life in HKU's Jockey Club Student Village III (Residential Colleges). Life in HKU's Jockey Club Student Village III
I made a short video out of GoPro clips shot on summer break in California when I stayed behind for a month after studying abroad at UC Santa Cruz with HKUWW....READ MORE
For most of my life, I’ve always believed I know my grandfather pretty well. I understand the kind of man he is, I know what he values and what he loves. A few summers ago, though, I was sitting in...READ MORE
This article is a week or two late... or more... apologies, partly due to my two-month absence from Hong Kong. Although I was half a world away, Hong Kong’s 7 million strong population did not...READ MORE
By Helena Liande Recently, Residential Colleges has been named as HKU’s new Student Village 3. Being a fairly long-residing member (well… the my entire university life!) of R.C. Lee Hall, I...READ MORE
Meeting people on campus, a picture a time.
Heey Jin Kim
Writing about small me taking on the big world.
Blogger with a focus on the environmental disciplines.