- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/dear-freshmen-what-i-wish-i-knew-a-year-ago/ Freshmen year? Knowing this lot some a year ago would have done me a great deal of good. Pray tell? Read on.
Dear Freshmen: What I Wish I Knew A Year Ago Dear Freshmen: What I Wish I Knew A Year Ago
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/1130am-7th-september-norton-canes/ Musings: The 9-hour bus ride from London to Glasgow 11:30am, 7th September, Norton Canes 11:30am, 7th September, Norton Canes
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/reg-day-2-weeks-later/ Reg Day
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/disconnecitivity-you-should-try-it/ No Wi-Fi for a fortnight - would you feel like you were missing out on anything? Disconnectivity: You Should Try It Disconnectivity: You Should Try It
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/5-money-saving-tips-for-incoming-hku-students/ HKU Alum Shing Vee at squeezingmoney.com shared with hKUDOS some tips on making the most of your $$$! 5 Money Saving Tips for incoming HKU students 5 Money Saving Tips for incoming HKU students
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/confession-real-housewives-addict/ I will not deny it any further. I love Real Housewives. I'm 18. Help. Or... Not... Confession: Real Housewives Addict Real Housewives Addict
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/jerusalem/ Guest blogger Amanda Zhang shares her experience as a solo traveller in Jerusalem, going beyond the Dead Sea and trusting the kindness of strangers. Trusting the Kindness of Strangers: Solo Travels Down Jerusalem Trusting the Kindness of Strangers: Solo Travels Down Jerusalem
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/step-foot-into-the-void-paris/ Of absurdity and ambience Step Foot Into The Void - Paris Step Foot Into The Void - Paris
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/sri-lanka-making-every-day-count/ Guest blogger Jonathan Wong shares the beauty of Sri Lanka beyond its usual resorts and water-diving tours. Sri Lanka: Making Every Day Count Sri Lanka: Making Every Day Count
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/the-perks-and-downsides-of-travelling-solo-2/ Guest Blogger Faye Wai tells us about the independence and freedom on one hand, and the loneliness on the other. The Perks and Downsides of Travelling Solo The Perks and Downsides of Travelling Solo
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/summer-in-hong-kong/ 21 years of summer memories Summers in Hong Kong Summers in Hong Kong
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/j-treatment/ All of us who've been to Japan can relate to the J-Treatment! J-Treatment? J-Treatment
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/hidden-sanctums-in-the-southern-suburbs/ Baby steps in traveling: a close call in the wrong part of Cape Town, South Africa. Hidden sanctums in the Southern Suburbs Hidden sanctums in the Southern Suburbs
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/time-travels-down-the-pacific-coast-ventura-revisited/ There’s something nearly Wong Kar-wai about this place when you've got enough rum in you - it's as working class a surf town can get, stretched sleepily along the Pacific Coast. Time Travels Down the Pacific Coast – Ventura Revisited Time Travels Down the Pacific Coast – Ventura Revisited
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/you-may-have-the-universe-if-i-may-have-italy-2/ Guest Blogger Isabel Wong shares with us a little piece of Italy. You May Have The Universe If I May Have Italy You May Have The Universe If I May Have Italy
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/what-inspires-me-most/ Every day, people find beauty in what you might otherwise find ordinary - it's inspiring. What Inspires Me Most What Inspires Me Most
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/travelling-tips-for-university-voyager/ Chloe shares her tips and trips to avoid pitfalls next time you travel. 18 Travel Tips for the University Voyager 18 Travel Tips for the University Voyager
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/guilty/ Breaking the International Student Vicious Cycle Guilty Guilty
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/keep-calm-and-enjoy-brunch/ Brunch |brʌn(t)ʃ|
ORIGIN late 19th century: blend of breakfast and lunch Keep Calm & Enjoy Brunch Keep Calm & Enjoy Brunch
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/welcome-home-to-sauna-city/ An HKU homecoming exchange student's woe of returning home to life in the tropics. Welcome home to Sauna City Welcome home to Sauna City
Freshman year ought to be a time of laughter, light-heartedness and liberty. As much as that is true, the first year of your university life is also, in one way or another, one of order,...READ MORE
I’m writing this from what my driver called a ‘comfort stop’ in Norton Canes, which is, as far as I’m concerned, in the middle of nowhere. I thought eating something familiar would comfort...READ MORE
How was Week 1 peeps? My first week back to school has robbed me of my sleep, my hobbies, and probably my sanity too. But HKU went slightly crazier some three weeks ago, when the annual...READ MORE
Studying abroad can be pretty daunting. If you’re coming to Hong Kong University this summer for the first time, this guide will help you to get settled down, the fastest, cheapest, and the most...READ MORE
People have asked me about what I have done when I was in Israel/Palestine. The truth is, I didn’t do much. It was a three-week trip and I have stayed in Jerusalem most of the time except for one...READ MORE
Meeting people on campus, a picture a time.
Heey Jin Kim
Writing about small me taking on the big world.
Blogger with a focus on the environmental disciplines.