- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/2-5-months-ago/ 2.5 Months Ago: Not the Best Day My vulnerable experience
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/foodnomenon-an-open-letter-to-foodies/ Why foodies and I can't be friends anymore Foodnomenon: An Open Letter to Foodies Foodnomenon: An Open Letter to Foodies
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/the-ultimate-superpass/ An event you just can't bear to miss. Nothing better than a luck boost with super pass before exams! THe ULTIMATE SUPERPASS THe ULTIMATE SUPERPASS
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/why-sexuality-courses-in-hku-do-so-much-better-than-government-led-sex-ed/ Why sexuality common core courses are all the buzz in HKU and why their so much better than some other sexual education programs out there. Why sexuality courses in HKU do so much better than “government-led” sex-ed Understanding Sexuality in HKU
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/portobelloflorentine/ A green twist on the classic Chicken Parmigiana Portobello Florentine - A green twist on the classic Chicken Parmigiana April's Food: Portobello Florentine
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/things-you-learn-growing-up-outside-your-home-country/ Straddling between two worlds can be tough sometimes, but that’s what makes your perspective more personal, and the lessons of your life unique. Things You Learn Growing Up Outside Your Home Country Things You Learn Growing Up Outside Your Home Country
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/5-weird-things-to-do-at-ucsc/ An HKU student on exchange at UC Santa Cruz declares to the world that he is insane. 5 Weird things to do at UC Santa Cruz 5 Weird things to do at UC Santa Cruz
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/hku-on-film/ The beautiful HKU campus can claim more than a few film appearances to its fame! HKU on Film HKU on Film
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/happy-april-foods/ Happy April Foods Yes I eat this. You probably do too.
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/the-truth-behind-the-wanderlust-phenomenon/ Why travelling doesn’t make you a special snowflake The Truth Behind the Wanderlust Phenomenon The Truth Behind the Wanderlust Phenomenon
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/brief-notes-on-humans-of-hku/ Brief notes on Humans of HKU Brief Notes on Humans of HKU Humans of HKU
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/postcards-from-hong-kong-interview-with-black-sheep-family/ The Inaugural Project by Graduates of HKU's Creative Writing MFA Programme Postcards from Hong Kong: Interview with Black Sheep Family Postcards from Hong Kong: Interview with Black Sheep Family
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/explore-%c2%b7-discover-%c2%b7-eat/ Explore · Discover · Eat
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/holi-an-inside-perspective/ Celebrating Holi is simple: there is coloured powder, there is water (or beer, or any liquid there is, really...), and there are people. There are no rules. Holi in HKU: An Inside Perspective Holi: An Inside Perspective
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/holi-the-outside-perspective/ HKU's very first Holi! Holi in HKU: An Outside Perspective Holi in HKU: An Outside Perspective
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/why-hong-kong-isnt-a-cultural-desert/ A Student's Take on Arts in Hong Kong Why Hong Kong Isn’t A Cultural Desert Why Hong Kong Isn’t A Cultural Desert
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/its-a-mountain-and-beach-kind-of-day/ A reading week adventure: Hiking through the Dragon's Back trail. It’s a mountain-and-beach kind of day! It’s a mountain-and-beach kind of day!
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/midterms-at-uc-santa-cruz/ Exam exploits in America include buying midterm test papers because someone's cheating... Midterms at UC Santa Cruz Midterms at UC Santa Cruz
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/dear-educators-i-present-to-you-the-ugly-truth-of-our-enlightenment-period-based-education-system/ Dear Educators, I Present to You the Ugly Truth of Our Enlightenment Period-Based Education System The Ugly Truth about Education
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/things-you-think-of-in-the-exam-hall/ An assortment of random moments of anguish and could-have-beens Things you think of in the exam hall Things you think of in the exam hall
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/the-procrastinator-diaries/ An account of how I (didn't) do my essay The Procrastinator Diaries The Procrastinator Diaries
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/de-stressing-the-best-places-in-hong-kong-to-drain-the-strain/ De-stressing: The Best Places in Hong Kong to Drain the Strain De-stressing: The Best Places in Hong Kong to Drain the Strain
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/food-for-thought/ EXAM STRESS 101: FOOD FOR THOUGHT, AND A QUICK WORKOUT How to Eat, Calm, and Study when it's Hell Week
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/what-kind-of-student-are-you/ From seat hoggers to Hermione Grangers, hKUDOS takes a look at your favourite studying types What kind of student are you? What kind of student are you?
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/top-5-study-spots-on-campus-2/ Top 5 - Study Spots on Campus Top 5 - Study Spots on Campus
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/top-five-hku-courses/ 5 Classes You’ll Never Fall Asleep In Top 5 - Courses at HKU Top 5 - Courses at HKU
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/top-5-gastronomic-options-for-the-hku-student/ What to eat when you're a student in HKU Top 5 - Gastronomic Options for the HKU Student Top 5 - Gastronomic Options for the HKU Student
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/top-5-student-jobs-on-campus/ Did you know that you can be hired for 'sex work' at HKU? Top 5 - Student Jobs on Campus Top 5 – Jobs on Campus
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/5-interesting-things-to-do-while-you-grow-old-at-hku/ While You Grow Old at HKU Top 5 - Interesting Things To Do While You Grow Old at HKU Top 5 - Interesting Things To Do
- http://www.als.hku.hk/hkudos/the-top-5-serene-and-relaxing-places-on-campus/ Top 5 - Serene and Relaxing Places on HKU's Campus Top 5 - Serene and Relaxing Places on Campus
Hello! I have decided to bore ya’ll today with an embarrassing moment of mine 2.5 months ago. It's one of my more vulnerable experiences and certainly not the best day of my life so far, but feel...READ MORE
An Open Letter to Foodies: Dear Foodies, Stop. Just stop. I’ve had enough. Yes, we get it, you like taking pretty pictures of your bloody food. But have you ever thought about how...READ MORE
It's normal for you to find your stress level amounting to a boiling point where you can no longer bear hearing details related to the coming exams. You may forgive yourself for getting all...READ MORE
Being a child of the 21st century, you are sure to have received sexual education. Although it is not mandatory, chances are that you’ve already stumbled upon some on your own. Perhaps googling...READ MORE
There are moments at HKU, when you've been waiting ten minutes for the lifts in KK Leung or when you find yourself scrambling to find the right classroom in Meng Wah, that you'd be forgiven for...READ MORE
Meeting people on campus, a picture a time.
Heey Jin Kim
Writing about small me taking on the big world.
Blogger with a focus on the environmental disciplines.