Writing about small me taking on the big world.
Name: Kim Heey Jin
Major: Environmental Engineering (yes people, when you’re done gasping, please do clap for
1. Is there a certain quote you live by?
The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself
as to why you can’t achieve it. - Jordan Belfort
2. What is your ringtone?
Despicable Me 2 soundtrack: Minion’s (very annoying) Banana song
3. Whats your status? ;)
AAA (awesome and available)
4. Your life story in three words
Nowhere near over.
5. What is your biggest fear?
Horror movies/stories (no matter if it’s story-telling or reading). I will literally refuse to shower for
a week, maybe longer. You have been warned..
6. Where can we see you on campus?
Subway, & Main Library 1st floor AV collections area a.k.a paradise.
7. Put your iTunes or music player on shuffle and name the first five songs that pop up, no
Get Out - AOA
Impossible - Shontelle
Wake Me Up When September Ends - Greenday
That Woman - Secret Garden OST
Day by Day - T-ara
8. What did you want to be when you were a kid? And what about now?
I wanted to be a writer. I even had a close friend who loved drawing and offered to do the
illustrations for the book we wanted to publish..
Now I’m majoring in Environmental Engineering and aspire to save the world one day.
9. If you can bring three things to a deserted island with you what would they be?
Civilisation, technology, and money. Not so deserted now, eh?
10. What is your biggest unpopular opinion?
There is more truth in stereotypes than we give credit for.