Student Visa & Accommodation
A. Application of Student Visa
1. For details of application procedures for a student visa to Hong Kong, please click here.
2. For nationals (including Macau) other than PRC , please apply for student visa through Centre of Development and Resources for Students (CEDARS). Please click here for details.
3. For PRC nationals, please read the “Application procedures for a student visa to Hong Kong ” on China Affairs Office website at http://www.als.hku.hk/hkucao/svapp.php. All student visa applications should be sent directly to China Affairs Office. Application procedures and Application for sponsorship of a student visa form can be downloaded here. Official visa application forms ID (C ) 995A can be downloaded here. “Please mark “HKU Summer Programme Applicant” on the envelope to China Affairs Office.
Residential Package Applications will be sent alongside with programme offer.
· All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
· Accommodations are only available to students enrolled in a HKU Summer Institute programme. For Secondary School Students, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries.
Due to limited hall places, enrolled students may only stay in the accommodation hall within the enrolled programmed period
"Preparatory Guide for International Students": http://cedars.hku.hk/nonlocal/publication.html