- Academic – Stimulate students’ intellectual potential and promote academic learning.
- Co-curricular – Opportunities to participate in co-curricular activities outside classroom and Hong Kong.
- Aspiration – Be aspired by renowned scholars who are leading researchers and community leaders.
- Distinctive - Exclusively for students with high academic potential.
- Enrichment – Programmes that foster personal growth and maturity of students.
- Memorable – Fun and exciting university life.
- Youthful – Out-of-school learning experience that students will not want to miss!
The Academy curriculum encompasses rigorous academic courses as well as enrichment programmes that emphasize personal growth and whole-person development. Academic courses emphasize intellectual enhancement and academic learning. Enrichment programmes focus on personal growth and development of core competencies. Students are encouraged to take advantage of these programmes to best suit their individual needs and interests.
In addition to a fruitful learning experience on HKU campus, members will also have the opportunities to work with students from world-renowned universities such as Harvard and Cambridge on different programmes, conduct cultural and study tours to countries such as India and Korea, and participate in community engagement projects in Hong Kong and outside Hong Kong.
Last Update: 2013-12-02 11:38:32